Part two of our Express Service Management series looks at the customer experience, customer retention, and profitability management elements utilized by the most successful dealership express service operations.
After a student completes Express Service Management I: Foundation, they become eligible to attend Express Service Management II: Strategies. This course will take a deeper dive into specific topics from the first session along with introducing some new topics. Not unlike Foundation, the Strategies course will utilize Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture.
Class Length: 1 ½ days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Define and communicate team expectations
- Develop effective service menus
- Understand the impact of parts department on express service and vice versa
- Overcome common parts-related obstacles in express service
- Organization charts—understanding the chain of command
- Develop daily task sheets, or Did it Today (DIT) sheets, to assist in managing your staff
- Good, better, best maintenance menu options
- Express Service Management I: Foundation
- Recommended for:
- Express Managers/Team Leads, Service Managers, Parts Managers, and Fixed Ops Directors
Check back for future dates.
Pick a session for every course.