In part two of three in our Used Vehicle Management series, instructors will present the advanced knowledge and skills you need to maximize your used vehicle department. You will come away with an understanding of what it takes to shape organizational excellence and demonstrate the competencies that are critical for your success. This course will provide you with valuable knowledge in the areas of eCommerce and marketing.
After a student completes Used Vehicle Management I: Foundation, they become eligible to attend Used Vehicle Management II: Strategies. This course will take a deeper dive into specific topics from the first session, along with introducing some new topics. Not unlike course one, course two will utilize Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture.
Class Length: 2 days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- How to manage the metrics for opportunities to do business (OTDB)
- Maximize internet effectiveness for your used vehicle department
- Forecasting and managing profitability
- Determine percentage of salesperson self-generated leads, inbound internet leads, inbound phone leads, and walk-in customers
- Increase number of customers by aligning inventory to their needs
- Create and market your unique selling proposition (USP) and develop a value folder
- Used Vehicle Management I: Foundation
- Recommended for:
- Used Vehicle Managers, General Sales Managers, and General Managers
Pick a session for every course.