A General Manager's Guide to Service and Parts
Targeted to automotive dealership senior managers, the course leads participants through the fundamentals of service and parts department management. In this 1½-day program, students learn:
- How to calculate your labor and parts sales potential
- The five disciplines for maximizing customer paid transaction quality
- Tactics for increasing customer repair order count
- How to measure and maximize shop production
- How to develop results-oriented sales and management compensation plans
Call the NCM Institute at 866.756.2620 for more information.