Hiring Top Talent
This 1 ½ day course is designed for those who recruit, interview, hire, on-board, and review staff. This course will provide students with the following knowledge and skills:
- Define job requirements so that you know exactly what the position requires
- Write a job description that accurately reflects required skills and expected performance from the position
- Learn where and how to find the right candidates to interview, through defining and developing your “Sphere of Influence”
- Develop a set of interview questions that go beyond, “Tell me about yourself.” The interview question set will generate an accurate picture of the candidate’s strengths, weaknesses, thinking styles, and values, and exactly what they can contribute to your dealership
- Identify what’s not being said in the candidate’s interview responses, as well as what is being said
- Ask follow up questions that dig deeper into what the candidate is really like and what their actual job performance will be
- Practice your interviewing skills and job analysis review in the classroom so that you are confident in your abilities in the real world. Receive instructor and fellow-student feedback about your interview style and how likely you are to get the exact information you need from the candidate.
- Learn the candidate’s personal and work values so that you get the right person for the job
- Create detailed reference check questions that help you really understand what a candidate has done in the past, and how they’re likely to perform in the future
Call the NCM Institute at 866.756.2620 for more information or to register now.