Service Advisor Training
Educate your service advisors in NCM Associates’ core principles of operational excellence and best practices. Course content aligns 100% with NCMi Management training philosophy, meaning that the material taught to your front-line staff is fully supportive of your NCMi experience, making it easier to achieve management goals.
This one-day class introduces the essential roles and responsibilities of the professional service advisor and an overview of NCM Service and Parts best practices. Students will learn how to deliver world-class service while expanding sales opportunities, by acquiring a deep understanding of such concepts as:
- Critical KPIs such as Labor Gross Profit and Effective Labor Rate
- How Service work mix impacts operations
- Understanding the Service “Road to the Sale” process
- Strategies to overcome sales roadblocks
- Effective time management
Call the NCM Institute at 866.756.2620 or contact us for more information.
* No cash value. Subscribers excluded; new registrations only. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.