REPORTS TO: Accounting Manager
The purpose of this position is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process invoices and check requests for payables.
- Audit 20 Group expense reports for adherence to Travel and Entertainment policy.
- Review and process meeting hotel master payments and gold sheets.
- Code and enter monthly statements for Amex/Visa.
- Process payments twice each week via check and ACH payments.
- Identify 1099 vendors and create/send out 1099s annually.
- Respond to emails, answer questions, and follow-up with Moderators, Consultants, Instructors, vendors, and other departments.
- Train new Moderators, Consultants, and Instructors on reporting expenses and our internal forms.
- Process improvement.
The following education, experience, competencies, and behavioral skills are needed to perform this job successfully:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years Accounting experience in A/P.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Very high level of attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Professional, enthusiastic, and resourceful.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Completes all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet demands.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see, and use hands to handle objects.
- Must be able to answer phone, and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
- Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically be in an office environment.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law and unless undue hardship would result. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.