REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing & Communications
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the marketing team in developing, implementing, and measuring digital marketing campaigns. This person plays an integral role in increasing NCM’s presence across online marketing channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and implement email marketing campaigns using marketing automation software and CRM.
- Understand the customer lifecycle and client segmentation to assist with development of dynamic and triggered-based email campaigns.
- Coordinate digital marketing calendar.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of latest information regarding email and data privacy policies such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, CCPA, and GDPR.
- Develop and evaluate the implementation of A/B/N testing protocols and procedures to enhance the email channel effectiveness.
- Assist with designing and development of campaign landing pages.
- Report on email performance against KPIs.
- Maintain content on webpages using CMS.
- Assist with managing the synchronization of prospect and client data between systems and subscription statuses.
- Create tracking codes and deliver digital assets to advertising vendors and internal channels.
- Stay on top of digital trends and insights for strategic and development considerations. Provide digital marketing insights for the marketing team to help increase engagement for each product/service.
- Other duties as needed.
The following education, experience, competencies, and behavioral skills are needed to perform this job successfully:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or other relevant major with knowledge of web design and basic web programming.
- A minimum of 3 years’ related work or industry experience in database marketing and/or e-mail campaign marketing.
- Proficient in marketing automation software technology, preferably Marketo.
- Proficient in email marketing.
- HTML & CSS proficiency.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Strong Adobe product skills, specifically in Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Understanding of content management system for website maintenance.
- Understanding of marketing concepts (online marketing, lead scoring, marketing communications, etc.).
- Understanding of marketing data and data management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and internet research.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to interpret abstract concepts into tangible deliverables.
- Strong creative writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize.
- Professional, enthusiastic and resourceful.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Complete all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner. Must also continue training and education that is relevant to this position and job duties.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see and use hands to handle objects.
- Must be able to answer phone and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
- Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically be in an office environment.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law and unless undue hardship would result. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.