REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing & Communications
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and measuring strategic digital marketing campaigns. This person plays an integral role in expanding NCM’s presence across online marketing channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with other divisions as needed to help achieve revenue goals.
- Oversee and develop email marketing strategy and tactics.
- Research, assess, and plan yearly advertising with agencies and vendors.
- Oversee and manage campaign landing pages.
- Manage relationship with external digital agency and oversee website maintenance. Serve as a backup to maintain content on webpages using CMS.
- Act as the marketing automation platform administrator, working closely with the development and Salesforce teams to maintain the synchronization of prospect and client data between systems.
- Manage and optimize successful email marketing campaigns using marketing automation software and CRM.
- Provide strategic feedback to digital marketing coordinator about creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan and collaborate with teammates to execute digital marketing strategies including, but not limited to PPC, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns, creating a digital ecosystem that generates and converts leads.
- Proof and edit content for digital marketing collateral.
- Understand the customer lifecycle and develop strategic dynamic campaigns that deliver content based on the customer’s journey using multiple tactics through the marketing automation platform.
- Act as a subject matter expert on email marketing best practices.
- Research and provide guidance on the latest information regarding digital privacy policies and email policies such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, CCPA, and GDPR.
- Create and maintain a marketing analytics dashboard, using Google suite of software to continuously refine and improve lead-generation efforts, enabling Marketing to make data-driven decisions.
- Define, implement, and optimize website design and technical performance to achieve optimal search rankings, user conversion, and business objectives.
- Research and implement new ideas for website functionality in CMS to improve UX (i.e., develop new web pages, image optimization, etc.).
- Manage the synchronization of prospect and client data between systems and subscription statuses.
- Stay on top of digital trends and insights for strategic and development considerations. Provide digital thought leadership for the organization.
The following education, experience, competencies, and behavioral skills are needed to perform this job successfully:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or other relevant major with knowledge of web design and basic web programming.
- A minimum of 5 years’ related work or industry experience in direct marketing, database marketing, and/or e-mail campaign marketing.
- Proficient in marketing automation software technology.
- Proficient in email marketing.
- Knowledge of CRM (preferably Salesforce) and CMS systems.
- Proficient in Google software, including Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimizer, Search Console.
- Strong Adobe product skills, preferably in Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Understanding of Content Management System for website maintenance.
- Understanding of marketing concepts (online marketing, lead scoring, marketing communications, etc.).
- Understanding of marketing data and data management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and internet research.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to interpret abstract concepts into tangible deliverables.
- Strong creative writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to effectively organize, multi-task, and prioritize.
- Professional, enthusiastic, and resourceful.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Complete all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner. Must also continue training and education that is relevant to this position and job duties.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see, and use hands to handle objects.
- Must be able to answer phone and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
- Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Some travel may be required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically be in an office environment.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law and unless undue hardship would result. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.