DEPARTMENT: NCM Institute
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Education & Client Programs
STATUS: Non Exempt
The Learning and Development Administrator will assist the team with specific administrative tasks relevant to our Institute and the design processes. The administrator will participate in the maintenance of our current knowledge base and support the day-today administration of our institute course work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Instructional Designer with tasks associated with the design of the institute classes
- Submits and monitors workbook orders to Print Services on a weekly basis to ensure completion for the class.
- Responsible for conducting research relevant to the design of the coursework
- Monitors acquisition of required data for the class, and when necessary, liaisons with the registrar’s office managers/controllers to secure outstanding data in the method appropriate for their franchise and DMS.
- Responsible for tailoring composites to specific clientele
- Own, identify, and research discrepancies within institute material
- Assists with work overflow from the institute staff
The following education, experience, competencies and behavioral skills are needed to perform this job successfully:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however, requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 1 year related work or industry experience.
- Strong time management skills.
- Superior ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of CRM/databases, Salesforce.com a plus.
- Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to operate audio-visual equipment.
- Knowledge of Web-based System Architecture.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Professional, enthusiastic and resourceful.
- Strong work ethic; willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Completes all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet customer needs and remain cost effective.
- Employee must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as driving on company business may be required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see and use hands to handle objects.
- Must be able to answer phone and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
- Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically be in an office environment.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law and unless undue hardship would result. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.