DEPARTMENT: Marketing & Communications
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing & Communications
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the planning of marketing projects and campaigns that promote the NCM Associates’ brand and markets its products and services as outlined below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with coordination of marketing projects and campaign production.
- Assist with blog production.
- Obtain quotes, research cost-effective and professional vendors, and submit final print orders to internal or external vendors.
- Research and order company-branded apparel, employee merchandise, and special-ordered gifts on behalf of Human Resources.
- Marketing and sales list management, including cleaning and scrubbing to ensure accurate data.
- Keep up-to-date, accurate information of all vendors used for marketing purposes along with researching new vendors when needed.
- Assist with the planning and management of all events/trade shows, including organizing print collateral and tchotchkes, order electricity and internet, coordinate all travel, manage the shipment of all booth materials, and assist at event booths when needed.
- Assist in tracking marketing campaigns in Salesforce in order to report ROI.
- Assist with managing marketing requests, assigning tasks and communicating the status with requestors.
- Create and maintain a monthly marketing dashboard to provide visibility into campaign and channel effectiveness and engagement.
- Assist with revisions of documents and presentations within the organization that need to be updated for brand-compliancy.
- Manage marketing resource materials and work with internal print vendor to ensure inventory items are purchased, checked-out for divisions, and allocated properly.
- Setup and manage marketing's toll-free phone numbers, track the related effectiveness of each campaign, and confirm proper allocation int he CRM.
- Other duties as needed.
The following education, experience, competencies, and behavioral skills are needed to perform this job successfully:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Business preferred; however, requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years’ related work or industry experience.
- Knowledge of a CRM/database, Salesforce preferred.
- Superior ability to multi-task.
- Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Creative mindset.
- Strong work ethic; willing to work extra hours to get the job done.
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused on the important tasks.
- Professional, enthusiastic and resourceful.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Complete all marketing requests in a timely and accurate manner to ensure a strong brand image for NCM Associates.
- Must continue training and education that is relevant to this position and job duties.
- Employee must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as driving on company business may be required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see, and use hands to handle objects.
- Must be able to answer phone and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
- Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to travel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically be in an office environment.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law and unless undue hardship would result. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.