REPORTS TO: Accounting Manager
The purpose of this position is to accurately and timely bill our clients for all the revenue generating divisions. This process includes printing, distributing, approving, processing and preparing bills. The purpose of this position is to accurately and timely bill our clients for all the revenue generating divisions. This process includes printing, distributing, approving, processing and preparing bills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review, edit and prepare customer invoices.
- Validate departmental billings.
- Interact with managers, sales and associates to resolve billing issues.
- Assist customers with billing questions.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Follow up with Operation Divisions to obtain necessary documentation for invoices.
- Update accounts and opportunities within Salesforce, as needed.
- Assist in other areas as required.
The following education, experience, competencies, and behavioral skills are needed to perform this job successfully:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ business to business Client invoicing experience.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good mathematic problem solving skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel including the use of functions.
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Professional, enthusiastic and resourceful.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Completes all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet client needs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see, and use hands to handle objects.
- Must be able to answer phone and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
- Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically be in an office environment.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law and unless undue hardship would result. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.