Part two of our Express Service Management Program looks at the customer experience, customer retention, and profitability management elements utilized by the most successful express service operations in dealerships across North America.
After a student completes Express Service Management I: Foundation, they become eligible to attend Express Service Management II: Strategies. This course will take a deeper dive into specific topics from the first course along with introducing some new topics. Not unlike Foundation, the Strategies course will utilize Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture.
Class Length: 1 ½ days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Define and communicate team expectations
- Develop effective service menus
- Understand the impact of the parts department on express service and vice versa
- Overcome common parts-related obstacles in express service
- Organization charts—understanding the chain of command
- Develop daily task sheets, or Did it Today (DIT) sheets, to assist in managing your staff
- Good, better, best maintenance menu options
- Express Service Management I: Foundation
- Recommended for:
- Express Managers/Team Leads, Service Managers, Parts Managers, and Fixed Ops Directors
Pick a session for every course.