Part two of our Service Management three-part program focuses on the advanced elements of strategic planning and tools required to effectively market and manage the sales environment of your department.
Only students who complete Service Management I: Foundation are eligible to attend Service Management II: Strategies. The Strategies course will take a deeper dive into specific topics from the first course, along with introducing some new topics. Not unlike course one, course two will utilize Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture.
Class Length: 2 days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Create effective service menus
- Determine the impact of the parts department on the service department and vice versa
- Understand advanced production structures to improve shop capacity
- Develop good, better, best maintenance menu options
- Overcome common parts-related obstacles in the service department
- Develop a tracking system for important service drive sales measurements
*New Virtual Training Sessions Now Available for This Course*
- Service Management I: Foundation
- Recommended for:
- Service Managers, Assistant Service Managers, and Fixed Operations Directors
Pick a session for every course.