NCMi's Effective Leadership course focuses on developing the skills necessary to lead, not just manage, your team to improved performance. Our course will cover accountability management, workforce planning, coaching your team, and much more. By implementing what you learn, you will become a more effective leader and take your department or dealership to the next level. In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussions, departmental analysis tools, and a menu of best practices to develop a business plan for their dealership.
Class Length:1 ½ days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Manage your department by the numbers through NCM Benchmark data and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop better scheduling practices and management of cycle times within the shop
- Expand your collision center into other areas such as detailing, paintless dent repair, interior repair, etc.
- Develop a marketing plan to produce sales through your service and sales departments
- $1,295 | Per Seat
- Recommended for:
- Departmental Managers, Planned Succession Personnel, General Managers, COOs, Managing Partners, and Dealer Principals
Course Dates & Availability
|May 13 - 14, 2021||Kansas City, MO||Available|
Cancellation Policy: More than 15 days, but less than 30 days, prior to session, 25% of the tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Less than 15 days prior to session, 50% of tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Non-attendance without prior notification* or failure to attend the course within 6 months will result in full forfeiture of funds.
*Must call by 2:00PM CST the Friday before the class begins.