NCMi's Effective Leadership course focuses on developing the skills necessary to lead, not just manage, your team to improved performance. Our course will cover accountability management, workforce planning, coaching your team, and much more. By implementing what you learn, you will become a more effective leader and take your department or dealership to the next level.
In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussions, departmental analysis tools, and a menu of best practices to develop a business plan for their dealership.
Class Length: 1 ½ days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Develop goals, and the people and processes to attain them
- Accountability management
- Use your leadership style to increase employee performance
- Build a team that performs at a higher level than a group of individuals
- Reduce turnover and hire more effectively
- Increase your bench strength
- Understand and lead millennials
- Enhance dealership culture and employee engagement
- Staffing plans, job descriptions, and attracting applicants
- Successfully implement change