Part one of two in our Express Service Management program provides you with the fundamental best practices utilized by the leading express service providers in the industry. Express Service Management I: Foundation focuses on the strategic planning and execution elements required to successfully launch and manage an express service operation in your dealership.
In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture. This course will utilize Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
Class Length: 2 days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Scheduling and workflow management
- Understanding express service metrics
- Defining the additional service request (ASR) process
- Creating a reservation, write up, in-bay, and an active delivery system that will increase express service efficiency
- Understanding gross profit and gross profit margin calculations
- Tracking of lines sold and hours on the repair order (RO)