More than just a dealer academy, the NCMi General Management Executive Program (GMEP) is a practical and comprehensive education program that prepares current and future dealers and managers for long-term automotive careers.
GMEP spans across 11 months, meeting for 3 ½ days every-other month for a total of six sessions. During this timeframe, students take a deep dive into each dealership department: sales, service and parts, and the accounting office are just some of what's included. Students will learn how each department operates, what drives performance, what obstacles to watch for, and how to lead their team to success.
Throughout the program, students will utilize NCM’s proprietary Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans, as well as review and critique the dealership’s NCM financial composite.
This program will help students develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to be a successful executive in today’s competitive retail automotive industry.
- Accountability Management and Financial Understanding
- Opportunity Management in Variable Operations
- Service and Parts Department Management
- Sales and Gross Planning for Variable Operations
- Service and Parts Department Management (continued)
- Introduction to Used Vehicle Management
- Used Vehicle Management (continued)
- Digital Marketing and Internet Management
- Digital Marketing and Internet Management (continued)
- General Sales Management
- Financial Services Management
- Analysis to Lost Profit Opportunities
- SSI and CSI Management
- Review of Each Department