In part one of three in our General Sales Management Program, you will learn how to lead other variable ops managers and the sales team, and be more effective in today’s challenging and competitive retail environment.
In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture. This course will utilize our proprietary Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a road map for improvement that is individualized for each student.
Class Length: 2 ½ days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Learn to manage the dealership variable operations through accountability management
- Recruit and train new vehicle sales consultants
- Manage sales team activities
- Understand the NCM composite and benchmarks to analyze your operation and identify potential opportunities
- Develop a sales talent screening and on-boarding program
- Execute effective one-on-one meetings to drive production
- Understand how to develop a used vehicle model inventory
*New Virtual Training Sessions Now Available for This Course*