Hiring Top Talent
Hiring Top Talent is designed for those who recruit, interview, hire, on-board, and review staff. This course will show students how to determine what the job entails, create a job description that accurately reflects required skills and expected performance, and find the most qualified candidates. Most importantly, students will learn how to conduct a thorough, in-depth interview using a proven set of interview questions that go beyond “Tell me about yourself.” The interview question set will generate an accurate picture of the candidate’s strengths, weaknesses, thinking styles, values, and what they can contribute to your dealership. In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture.
Class Length:1 ½ days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Find and attract quality candidates
- Determine a candidate’s true talents and match them to job descriptions
- Define job requirements so candidates know exactly what the position requires
- Conduct a thorough interview so you’ll know exactly how a candidate will perform on the job before you hire him/her
- Create detailed reference check questions that help you understand what a candidate has done in the past and how they’re likely to perform in the future
Hiring Top Talent
- $1,295 | Per Seat
- Recommended for:
- General Managers, Departmental Managers, Members of the Human Resources Team, and anyone involved in the hiring process
Course Dates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: More than 15 days, but less than 30 days, prior to session, 25% of the tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Less than 15 days prior to session, 50% of tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Non-attendance without prior notification* or failure to attend the course within 6 months will result in full forfeiture of funds.
*Must call by 2:00PM CST the Friday before the class begins.