In part two of our Parts & Accessories Management Program, you will take a more intense look at the areas that drive net profit. This hands-on course will help you develop the skills to manage your department and lead it to excellence.
After a student completes Parts & Accessories Management I: Foundation, you become eligible to attend Parts & Accessories Management II: Strategies. This second-level course will take a deeper dive into specific topics from the Foundation course while introducing some new topics. Course one and course two can be taken during the same week, but due to the amount of information provided, it can be beneficial to allow more time between these courses. Not unlike Foundation, Strategies will utilize our Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture.
Class Length: 2 days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Develop effective ways to define and communicate employee responsibilities
- Implement departmental expense controls
- Improve department efficiency
- Determine if wholesale is profitable for your department
- Develop a detailed monthly departmental forecast
- Understand how to develop counterperson pay plans that meet expense guidelines
- Create a facility plan that maximizes space