Part three of our Parts & Accessories Management Program is designed for students who have completed sessions I and II and will expand upon the principals and tactics discussed in earlier sessions. Students will review their Guarantee of Action Plans to learn from their results and roadblocks. Instructors will utilize interactive exercises and case studies to help attendees master the strategies and tactics covered in class, and how to apply the curriculum back at their dealership.
This course will utilize new Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student upon completion.
Class Length: 2 days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Introduction to the 35 Fundamentals of Parts Management checklist, which covers the most impactful processes that need to be defined, measured, and managed in a parts department.
- Deep dive into pay plan theory.
- Learn how to plan personnel expenses better.
- Time management training to help get the most from parts managers while keeping a work-life balance.
- In-depth group case study to learn how to develop and present ways to fix a deficient parts department.
- Introduction to a monthly tracking and evaluation form for the most critical metrics in a parts department.