Is your dealership ready for digital retailing? How are you transitioning a customer's online experience to an in-store one? Who, in your dealership, is responsible for adjusting processes, pricing, people, and strategies to ensure success? This Preparing Your Dealership for Digital Retailing course is designed to address these challenges and give management teams the tools needed to prepare their stores for high employee adoption of digital retailing, or any technology platform that touches multiple functions within your dealership.
In this course, students will experience instructor-led, interactive discussions and receive workbooks and exercises to take back to their dealership. Attendees will return to their organization ready to take action.
Class Length: 1 day
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Identify a champion in your dealership with specific job requirements
- Select the technology and resources needed to succeed
- Develop a value proposition that speaks to today's consumer
- Provide planning tools to roll out and manage digital retailing across the dealership
- Construct a blueprint for customizing the modern retailing process to meet your dealership’s unique needs
- Understand the different approaches of digital retailing and the importance of omnichannel retailing