Service advisors experience more face-to-face customer contacts than any other dealer personnel, and yet most service advisors are not trained on the fundamentals needed to be successful at their position, including job-related roles & responsibilities. In the Service Advisor Training II course, students will maximize the effectiveness of customer satisfaction skills and salesmanship to improve both transactional quality and retention. This course is ideal of service advisors looking to expand their skills in their profession, polish their soft skills, and take their career to the next level.
Class Length: 1 day
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- In-Depth review of the Road to a Sale (RTAS) process.
- Improve individual participant performance in objectives outlined in Service Advisor Training I.
- Individual goal setting and personal development in the role of a service advisor.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction by providing a world-class service experience.
- Advanced selling strategies, including interactive discussions on overcoming client objections and closing the sale.
- The role of an advisor in production management, advanced production management concepts, and an overview of express service opportunities.
*New Virtual Training Sessions Now Available for This Course*