Sales Consultant I
NCMi's Sales Consultant I course focuses on helping both new and experienced salespeople develop the skills and work habits that lead to predictable, consistent growth. This course will focus on building and improving skill that allow salespeople to identify and navigate a variety of opportunities that relate to any sized dealership, while establishing accountability and gaining confidence with face-to-face customer interaction. In the retail automotive environment, the sales consultant is an essential piece in the sales process.
By learning and implementing the key procedures, best practices, and strategies that are proven to work in any marketplace, your team will be prepared to move more units while growing their earning potential. Our courses are designed to promote interaction between veteran instructors and your industry peers. We believe this environment ensures all students get the personalized attention they need to retain the critical skills necessary to succeed back at the dealership. In this course, students will experience interactive, instructor-led discussions, participate in interactive role playing and group activities, and learn how to master the art of new and used vehicle sales. Introductory pricing of $599 available for a limited time.
- Live Session 1: Sharpening Your Selling Tools
- Live Session 2: How to Handle Objections with Ease
To maximize your learning from this course, both live sessions are recommended. Individual sessions are available for purchase, contact our team for more details.
Session Length:2 Live Classroom Sessions (75 minutes each) Plus Self-Study, Completed Over 30 Days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- In-person skills that drive sales
- Sales processes and systems for any dealership size
- Buyer personas and how to work with a variety of customer types
- Time management and accountability
- How to handle and overcome objections
- How to sell off-brand vehicles
- Learning to build value propositions
- How to sell opportunities
Sales Consultant I
- $599 | Per Seat
- Recommended for:
- Sales Consultants, Assistant Sales Managers, Internet Sales Consultants, Sales Managers
Session Dates & Availability
|March 1, 2023||Two Weekly, Live Sessions||Available|
|May 2, 2023||Two Weekly, Live Sessions||Available|
|July 11, 2023||Two Weekly, Live Session||Available|
|September 15, 2023||Two Weekly, Live Sessions||Available|
|November 3, 2023||Two Weekly, Live Sessions||Available|
Single Class: If canceled 15–30 days prior to the session, 25% of the tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. If canceled fewer than 15 days prior to the session, 50% of tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Non-attendance without prior notification or failure to attend the course within 6 months, will result in full forfeiture of funds. Must call by 2:00PM CST the Friday before the class begins.
GMEP: A $3,000 nonrefundable deposit is required at time of application with balance due 14 days prior to class start. Below is the refund schedule for the remaining balance, after the non-refundable $3,000 deposit is deducted.
- Cancellation on or before Session 1: 100%
- Cancellation on or before Session 2: 60%
- Cancellation on or before Session 3: 30%
- No Refund will be awarded after completion of Session 3