Service Management I
In part one of our three-part Service Management Program, we teach managers the specific skill sets to leverage labor efficiencies and production management through opportunities to do business (OTDB) to maximize department profits. This course will provide a clear path for improved accountability management, leadership, development, and communication of a defined strategy for process evaluation and improvement. Students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture. This course will utilize Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
- Live Session 1: Maximizing Productivity
- Live Session 2: Improving Your Labor Rate and Margins
- Live Session 3: The Service Department’s Road to Sale
- Live Session 4: Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding a High Performing Team
To maximize your learning from this course, all 4 live sessions are recommended. Individual sessions are available for purchase, contact our team for more details.
Session Length:4 Live Classroom Sessions (75 minutes each) Plus Self-Study, Completed Over 30 Days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Understand effective labor rates and gross profit margin to maximize profitability
- Establish and manage the service "Road to the Sale" process
- Learn methods to uncover additional departmental labor hours
- Understand and rate your dealership on the 35 key processes for the service department
- Create a reservation process
- Perform daily start-up meetings with your staff
Service Management I
- $1895 | Per Seat
- Recommended for:
- Service Managers, Assistant Service Managers, and Fixed Operations Directors
Session Dates & Availability
|February 3, 2022||Four Weekly, Live Sessions||Available|
|May 5, 2022||Four Weekly, Live Sessions||Available|
Cancellation Policy: More than 15 days, but less than 30 days, prior to session, 25% of the tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Less than 15 days prior to session, 50% of tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Non-attendance without prior notification* or failure to attend the course within 6 months will result in full forfeiture of funds.
*Must call by 2:00PM CST the Friday before the class begins.