General Management II builds upon what you learned in General Management I, but also focuses on the variable operations department with added emphasis on the used vehicle department.
This course will utilize NCM’s proprietary Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans which provide a roadmap for improvement specific to your dealership and training.
Class Length: 3 ½ days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Manage vehicle aging, the single biggest challenge in the used vehicle department
- Manage salesperson activity and production
- Maximize eCommerce marketing
- Develop strategies for the four main opportunities to do business (OTDB)
- Understand and rate your dealership on the 30 key processes for the used vehicle department
- Establish criteria for stocking levels
*New Virtual Training Sessions Now Available for This Course*