NCM Associates originated the automotive 20 Group peer collaboration model in 1947 and its effectiveness has been proven time and again over the years. The concept is smart and simple: using Benchmark data as the foundation, we bring together similar, non-competing business owners from a broad cross-section of the country to exchange best practices, experiences, ideas, and strategies.
NCM 20 Groups help you succeed faster.
Our model is like a focus group for your business challenges—allowing our moderator and your peers to offer insights to help solve your toughest challenges and, more importantly, hold you accountable to reach your goals. Each NCM 20 Group:
- Is self-governed and decides the cadence, location, and agenda topics for meetings
- Meets for one-and-a-half to three days several times per year, generally
- Analyzes composites, compares notes, fine-tunes processes, and finds new ways to maximize profit
- Is assigned a dedicated professional moderator and meeting coordinator
- Is provided with innovative communication tools to help members stay in touch between meetings
To learn more about NCM 20 Groups, take a look at the types of groups we support, submit the 20 Group Interest Form, or call 800-756-2620 for help finding the right group for your business.