Internet/BDC Operations Management will teach you the best operational structure, core processes, and situational processes for an Internet and BDC department.
Taught by the experts of Kain Automotive, attendees will learn proven communication tactics and word tracks for email, phone, text, chat, video, and mail. All classroom discussions are focused on improving your team and providing an exceptional return on your investment. Attendees will return with a Digital Success Guide, Inbound Call Guide, and Outbound Call Guide to ensure class curriculum succeeds back at your dealership.
Class Length: 2 days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Understand how shoppers' click habits are rapidly changing, especially on mobile devices
- What does a VIP experience look like and why you should have one
- Getting the sales team to work with the Internet and BDC department
- Internet sales compound monthly
- Identify gaps in current processes
- Structuring emails to increase open rates
- Continued database marketing
- Designing processes to eliminate shopper frustrations