NCMi's Sales Consultant I course focuses on helping both new and experienced salespeople develop the skills and work habits that lead to predictable, consistent growth. In the retail automotive environment, the sales consultant is an essential piece in the sales process. By learning and implementing the key procedures, best practices, and strategies that are proven to work in any marketplace, your team will be prepared to move more units while growing their earning potential.
Our courses are designed to promote interaction between veteran instructors and your industry peers. We believe this environment ensures all students get the personalized attention they need to retain the critical skills necessary to succeed back at the dealership. In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussions, participate in interactive role playing and group activities, and learn how to master the art of new and used vehicle sales.
Class Length: 1 Day
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- In-person and phone communication skills that drive sales
- Sales processes and systems for any dealership size
- Buyer personas and how to work with a variety of customer types
- Time management and accountability
- How to handle and overcome objections
- Digital, phone, and in-person lead handling
- How to sell off-brand vehicles
- Learning to build value propositions
- How to sell opportunities
*New Virtual Training Sessions Now Available for This Course*