In part one of our three-part Service Management Program, we teach managers the specific skill sets to leverage labor efficiencies and production management through opportunities to do business (OTDB) to maximize department profits. This course will provide a clear path for improved accountability management, leadership, development, and communication of a defined strategy for process evaluation and improvement.
Students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture. This course will utilize Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
Class Length: 2 ½ days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Understand effective labor rates and gross profit margin to maximize profitability
- Establish and manage the service "Road to the Sale" process
- Learn methods to uncover additional departmental labor hours
- Understand and rate your dealership on the 35 key processes for the service department
- Create a reservation process
- Perform daily start-up meetings with your staff