DEPARTMENT: NCM Institute
REPORTS TO: Director of Education & Client Programs
The NCM Institute Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations within the NCM Institute. He/She will also serve in a customer service role to ensure that the needs of all clients are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares and sets up class materials, including, but not limited to: USBs, handouts, folders with appropriate materials, rulers, pens, tent cards, course evaluations, and final exams.
- Submits and monitors workbook orders to Print Services on a weekly basis to ensure completion for the class.
- Orders and liaises with our catering company to provide quality lunch service to our students.
- Monitors acquisition of required data for the class, and, when necessary, liaises with the registrar’s office managers/controllers to secure outstanding data in the method appropriate for their franchise and DMS.
- Creates the financial reports for each student, using our data processing utility program.
- Selects and negotiates with hotels for off-site programs, as well as food and beverage, in a way that will increase the profitability of the division.
- Serves as liaison to local hotels to ensure smooth transportation of students, as well as accurate room pick-up reporting.
- Takes care of instructor and student extraneous needs such as extra handouts, directions, etc., to limit learning disruption.
- Sets up, administers, and summarizes student surveys through our Customer Relationship Database.
- Alternates with the other coordinator in setup and cleanup of classrooms each day.
- Tracks inventory of beverages, paperware, and office supplies to ensure NCMi is properly prepared for each class.
- Assists with work overflow from Major Accounts and Program Manager.
The following education, experience, competencies, and behavioral skills are needed to perform this job successfully:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, however, requirements may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 1 year related work or industry experience.
- Strong time management skills.
- Superior ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of CRM/databases, Salesforce.com a plus.
- Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to operate audio-visual equipment.
- Knowledge of Web-based System Architecture.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Professional, enthusiastic, and resourceful.
- Strong work ethic; willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Completes all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet customer needs and remain cost effective.
- Employee must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as driving on company business may be required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see, and use hands to handle objects.
- Must be able to answer phone and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
- Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically be in an office environment.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law and unless undue hardship would result. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.