DEPARTMENT: Business Management Solutions
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Business Management Solutions
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for project delivery while leading and coordinating assigned development activities. These activities include participation in requirements identification and feasibility analysis, generation of technical solutions and design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, and all supporting project artifacts and documentation. The ideal individual will exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making to solve problems and meet project and organizational objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Assist in, or create, estimates for software development, software testing, and any other assigned project deliverables Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of common web development methodologies, knowledge design patterns, and best practices for software development
- Microsoft .NET framework
- Web UX design
- Web UI programming
- Web programming (ASP.Net, etc.
- Database programming (SQL Server, etc.)
- Make tough decisions to execute and deliver business results
- Coach and develop others
Ability to communicate effectively, inspiring passion and a shared vision
Future-focused individual prepared to challenge the status quo while acting as a catalyst for change
Build collaborative relationships and effective teams throughout the organization
Deals with issues (people, customer, process) quickly and directly
Demonstrate high-energy, determination, and flexibility
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law and unless undue hardship would result. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.