Part two of three in our General Sales Management Program is designed to help improve productivity and win the respect of your management team with a thorough understanding of sales department profitability and asset management. This course delivers the advanced skills you’ll need to direct a more successful sales organization.
After a student completes General Sales Management I: Foundation, they become eligible to attend General Sales Management II: Strategies. This course will take a deeper dive into specific topics from Foundation, along with introducing some new topics. Not unlike course one, Strategies will utilize NCM’s exclusive Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
In this second level course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture.
Class Length: 2 days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Improve departmental profitability through key performance indicators (KPIs) and best practice guides
- Manage the sales process and traffic control through understanding of opportunities to do business (OTDB)
- Develop a world-class BDC/internet operation
- Determine the key areas of focus you should monitor and track daily, weekly, and monthly
- Execute an effective traffic management plan within your dealership
- Create an internet lead tracking system that includes first party as well as manufacturer leads
- General Sales Management I: Foundation
- Recommended for:
- General Sales Managers, New or Used Vehicles Sales Managers, F&I Directors, F&I Producers, and Variable Operations Directors
Pick a session for every course.